Online method is another alternative of Linking Aadhar card with your LPG company connection which can be used for Indane, Bharat Gas and HP Gas. So, if you willing to complete the process via web, this post will surely help you. It is to be noted that the process is same for every LPG company.
Link Aadhar Card Online with Indane, HP Gas or Bharat Gas Connection – Aadhar Seeding
Follow the steps given below to complete the process :
- Visit the official Online Aadhar Seeding Page – Click here to visit now
- Once you will visit the page, you will understand the whole process more clearly
Note : Keep your Aadhar card and LPG connection book with you as you need to enter the information when required
There are total 4 steps for Aadhar and LPG Linkage Online process, to get started you need to click on the “Start Now” button
Step 1 :
In the first step you will be asked to Enter your location details, first choose your State and Then choose your District
- Next step to choose the Benefit type, as we are doing this process for linking LPG details you need to select “LPG”
- After that you need to specify the Scheme name according to your LPG connection
If you are using Indane Connection, select “IOCL”
If you are using Bharat Gas LPG connection, select “BPCL”
If your connection is HP Gas, select “IOCL”
- After this Choose the Distributor name from the list
- Then to complete the step 2, you need to enter your LPG consumer number
Step 3 :
- After this step, you need to complete step 3 which is providing your details
- Enter your email address
- Enter your mobile number
- Then Finally enter your Aadhar number
- After that you need to hit the “submit” button
Step 4 :
- Now an “OTP” will be sent to your mobile number and email id your specified
- Enter the One time Password(OTP) and the security code.
- Hit the submit button to complete the process
After successfully registering the request online, the concerned authority will verify the details entered by your. The confirmation regarding the successful linking of aadhar card with LPG will be sent to you via sms and email.
We hope this was helpful in explaining the online process. If you still have any query, write it down in the comment box below.