LPG Subsidy(For Indane,HP or Bharat Gas) is Not Received in my Bank Account – What are the possible reasons?
This is a common that is being asked by LPG consumers of top providers i.e. Indane, Bharat Gas and HP Gas. As mentioned before that DBTL PAHAL(LPG Subsidy Scheme) enables the LPG consumers to receive the subsidy amount directly to their bank account. If you haven’t received it yet, there are various possible reasons. In this post, i will be discussing about these reasons and helping you to get rid of everything that comes in the way of Subsidy Transfer.
Why is LPG Subsidy Not Received Yet ?
- Let’s start with the basics. To get the subsidy amount transferred, you must have applied successfully for the Subsidy Scheme that is named as DBTL-PAHAL. To know more about this scheme, CLICK HERE. If you haven’t applied yet, Apply for LPG subsidy Scheme Now.
- In case you have successfully applied and still haven’t received the subsidy for your Indane,HP or Bharat Gas LPG connection, you are advised to check the current status of your Subsidy. Click here to Know how
Possible Reasons and Explanation of Non Receipt of LPG Subsidy :
1. Cylinder Delivered but Subsidy Not Received
- Once the cylinder is delivered, it takes about 2 to 3 days for the subsidy to be transferred. If you received the cylinder in last 2 or 3 days, you are advised to wait for 1 to 2 days more. After that you can check if the subsidy amount has been transferred or not.
Note : In case you have waited for these much days and still the subsidy is not transferred, you need to log a complaint at the DBTL Grievance Cell. This can be done by calling the toll free number 18002333555. Based upon the current situation, the representatives will resolve the issue either at once or will revert back to you on your Registered mobile number.
2. There has been a failed Transaction
There may be cases when you find out that attempt to send subsidy amount to your bank account has been made but it didn’t get transferred due to a failed transaction. Here is what you need to do :
- Visit your bank branch with your Aadhaar Card Number. Let the bank officials know about the issue and they will come up with a solution.
3. Subsidy Transferred But Not Received in Bank Account
In case the subsidy is transferred and there is no issue of failed transaction and still you didn’t get the subsidy for whatsoever reasons, here is what you should do –
- Visit your bank branch to find out the issue
4. Cylinder Booked But LPG subsidy Advance Not Received
Depending upon the date of Launch of DBTL Scheme in your District, usually 2 or 3 days time is taken for the advance to be delivered in your bank account, after booking of your first cylinder. You are advised to wait for atleast 4 days.
Note : In case the advance isn’t received after that time also, you need to make a call to toll free number 18002333555 and lodge your complaint. The consumer representatives will take care of the situation. Any updates will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Are you facing any other issue in receiving the Subsidy Amount? Kindly let us know by writing your comment below.