Once you have done your part by filling forms and submitting them, you would probably like to know about the progress. You might want to know about the Status of Aadhar Card linking with Bank account, Status of Aadhar card linking with respective LPG connection(Bharat Gas, Indane, HP gas) or even the status of LPG details linked with bank account(if you applied without aadhaar card). Understanding the status is important so that you start receiving the subsidy amount directly to your bank account. In this post i will share how you can check the linking status using various possible methods. Let’s Get Started!!
Find out the Linking Status of Aadhar Card -Bank Account – LPG Connection
Jump Directly to :
1. Bharat Gas
2. HP Gas
1. How to Check Aadhar Card & LPG Gas Connection Linking Status(Indane, HP Gas, Bharat Gas)
If you have applied with aadhar card you would have submitted the application of Linking aadhar number with your respective LPG connection. It is now time to check the progress, to find out what the current status of your Application. So, here is what you need to do :
A.Bharat Gas :
Bharat Gas Consumers will be glad to know that checking the status of aadhar card linking is now one click away. There is a dedicated page for the customers where they can enter the details check the progress.
- To do this right now visit the Official Page
- There are two methods to find out the status :
1) You can either enter registered mobile number/landline number and Aadhar no.
2)You need to enter the Bharat Gas distributor details and your Consumer number
B.Indane Gas :
Just like HP Gas, Indane is also offering this service to its consumers.
- To get started visit the Official Linking Status Check Page
- To find out the status, you can either enter details in “Normal search” column or “Quick search” column
- The only difference is that in the “Normal Search” you need to identify your Distributor name while in the “quick search” you can simply enter it
- Other detail to be provided include “Consumer number”,”LPG ID” & ” Aadhar Number”
IOCL is giving another excellent facility to check the status by sending SMS:
- To know the aadhaar card linking status sms INDANE DBTLSTATUS to 7738299899
- HP Gas Consumers need to visit the Official Page
- Once there, you can find out the status by filling details in either “Quick search”, “Normal Search” or “Entering aadhar number”
- Enter the details and find out the status
Okay i hope this section explained clearly about the Aadhaar Card and LPG Linkage Status Checking.
You will be surprised to know that no bank is providing the linking details via online mode. I mean as you see above you can easily check status by visiting the page and entering the details. This is not the case with bank accounts. To find out the aadhaar linking status with bank account, you need to either contact the customer care helpline or you can also visit the bank branch.
Note : However, if you have access to internet banking, you will be able to see the aadhaar number in your profile once it is successfully linked.
As you now that it is now possible to apply for LPG subsidy without aadhaar card. Those who have applied without it, only provided the LPG connection details and bank account details. Such people might be looking to find a way to check linking Status of Bank account with LPG Connection details. Till now, there is no way of finding out the status except visiting your Bank account.
Note : If you have online account on your LPG distributor’s website, you will be able to see your bank account number once linked successfully.
I hope this post was helpful, kindly leave your queries, suggestions in the comment box below.